Thursday, July 11, 2013

Planning...more planning

If you're like me, you are a "list maker".  I make lists for EVERY little thing.  Even when cleaning my house...sad, right?

I have been watching YouTube videos on how to organize and plan out my project life album, really interesting stuff.  I had no idea some people were as picky as me.  Comforting though :)  So anywho...upon watching tons of them, I have seen many different versions of PL Planner Printables.

Naturally I wanted one too, so I made one up this morning with my favorite color, of course.  It has a spot for the week #, the date, layout for cards (not exact sizes, but good enough to label each) and some note space.  I have printed out a few and am ready to plan out my next few pages & get to scrappin'.

Please leave me some comment love if you download, thanks for stopping by!!


**UPdate:  When printing you'll need to change your settings to {scale to fit or 90%} unless you can print without a border.







No comments:

Post a Comment