Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Starting here...

I have recently started on Project Life.  It is a great way to scrapbook if you're busy, I used to do the huge 12x12 layout type scrapbooking awhile ago.  After having my son I found it was too time consuming and was getting really expensive.  Needless to say, I sold most of my supplies - including my storage :/ .  Dumb move.

I found out about Project Life on Facebook though a friend, watched the video and ordered a kit right away!  I am currently trying to do pages that highlight some of the big events in our lives over the last year, writing down our weekly fun in a planner so I won't forget them when it comes time to work on the present day.   It is very helpful to make notes...

I have joined a few groups on FB also, cardswap groups & buy, sell/trade groups...totally addicted.  I have also joined a few monthly subscription kits online...every month they send you a PL kit - pretty amazing stuff!

On this blog I plan to post my album pages as I go, catching up to the present day first, I hope you enjoy & maybe just maybe it'll inspire you to get going on your own album!!  I am so happy to be scrapping again :)

Always,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment